How important is your employees' safety?
Each year, many injuries occur in the workplace. According to the Center of Disease Control and Bureau of Labor Statistics, an estimated 3.9 million workers had an occupational injury or illness in 2010. In the same year, just over 100,000 workers were hospitalized for their injuries. Not only can these injuries have a negative effect on workers' lives, it can also have a lasting effect on the company and surrounding community.
How can Bradley's Enclosed Safety Showers help?
Bradley's Enclosed Safety Showers offer a safety solution for a variety of different environments. Capable of withstanding seismic activity, hurricane-force winds, and highly-corrosive environments, these showers deliver the ultimate protection. No matter what unique environmental conditions exist, Bradley will configure an indoor or outdoor model to suit the application.
- Innovative drenching technology with SpinTec™ showerhead and Halo™ eye and eye/face washes
- Meets NEMA 4X enclosure rating
- Provides protection from UV, salt-laden air and chemicals
- Tempered water solutions, including Keltech tankless water heaters and Navigator® emergency thermostatic mixing valves
- Turnkey shower, eyewash and drench hose system complies to ANSI Z358.1
- Provides privacy
- Stainless steel reinforced bumber plates
- Delivers warm water, warm ambient temperature and a shelter from the elements
- Fire retardant, UL 94 V-0 Self extinguishing fire rating and Class 1 ASTM E84
ANSI Z358.1 requires that safety systems with multiple drenching platforms be capable of simultaneous activation while delivering tepid water for a duration of 15 minutes.
For technical information about Bradley's Enclosed Safety Showers and all other Bradley Emergency Fixtures, see bradleycorp.com.