There are good product designs, and then there are exceptional product designs that rise above all others in its category.
Since its product launch in 2017, Bradley’s completely touchless all-in-one WashBar is one of those stand-out products that has created more than just industry buzz. This innovative hand washing system is the featured centerpiece in a growing number of restrooms across many markets, receiving rave reviews from users, building owners and architects alike.
The WashBar is a unique touch-free clean+rinse+dry handwashing experience. Its design is comprised of a single piece of chrome-plated stainless steel that houses “smart” soap, water and dryer. With everything in close reach, hand washing is convenient, accessible and comfortable.
Underscoring its popularity, the WashBar has received a number of design industry honors and recognitions from panels of judges representing a cross section of prestigious product design award programs:
- GOOD DESIGN® Award presented by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies
- Record Product Winner from Architectural Record
- Platinum Award for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal
- Gold Award for Best of NeoCon from Contract
- Silver Product Innovation Award from Healthcare Design
- Gold Award for Excellence in Design from Appliance DESIGN
- Finalist Product Award from Hospitality Design
- Honorable Mention for Best of Products Awards from The Architect’s Newspaper
- Product Innovation Award from Architectural Products
- Top 101 Product of 2017 Award from Building Design+Construction
- Top 101 Plumbing Product of 2018 Award from Building Design+Construction
- Gold Award for New Product of the Year Award from School Planning & Management and College Planning & Management
- 2018 Money-Saving Product from Buildings
What makes the WashBar so innovative and attractive to the design community – and its users?
It’s engaging. The WashBar design creates an instant attraction and connection with the user and creates an easy and intuitive interaction for hand washing.
It’s convenient. All three handwashing elements for washing, rinsing and drying are located in one space so the user doesn’t have to reach or move during washing.
It’s intuitive. LED lighting and easy to identify icons on the WashBar help to visually orient users through hand washing.
It’s streamlined. Its all-in-one design eliminates the clutter of three separate fixtures on the basin and walls.
It’s cleaner and safer. The WashBar’s dryer and bowl work together to eliminate the messy spraying of water on the user and water dripping on the floor.
It’s cost-effective. The maintenance friendly design eliminates the need for paper towels, and frequent waste bin emptying, soap dispenser refilling and wet floor mopping. Its adjustable-speed hand dryer is 96% less expensive than paper towels.
Try the WashBar and experience first-hand how this award-winning design transforms hand washing into an encounter that is uniquely personal and refreshing.