If you’ve ever had to change a squirmy baby or corral a restless toddler in a public restroom, you know how challenging it can be to “take care of business” while keeping little ones safe, secure and out of harm’s way.
Recently, legislation was passed to make all restrooms more family friendly. Bathrooms Accessible in Every Situation (BABIES) Act – a federal law passed in 2016 by U.S. Congress – requires all public restrooms to be equipped with appropriate baby changing facilities.
To help facilities comply with legislation – and make lives easier for parents, caregivers, babies and toddlers alike – Bradley enhanced and expanded its line of durable, convenient and ADA-compliant child care solutions for restrooms:
- supports up to 50 lbs.
- provides a safe, secure and hygienic place for children
- made with sturdy high-density bacteria-resistant plastic in solid light gray
- incorporates an anti-microbial safety belt with an easy to adjust nylon buckle
- has steel support hinges with concealed air shocks so the seat opens and closes smoothly
- supports up to 250 lbs.
- presents a uniform aesthetic used with the Toddler Seat
- features concealed air shocks designed to make opening and closing motions easy, smooth and safe
- Incorporates bacterial-resistant plastic components
- Includes safety straps with adjustable buckles, and purse and diaper bag hooks
Also, every parent knows their growing tots like to wash their own hands in restrooms. Multi-height hand washing fixtures, like Bradley’s Frequency Lavatory System provides all-access hand washing at varying heights to serve adults, children, and those with disabilities. The high-low flowing design of each station provides better access for everyone.
By reducing frustrating restroom pain points – and adding sturdy organizational aids for parents – families can look forward to an almost stress-free restroom experience!